Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
THX,

I figured it out, of course this is the best position for the switch for you: You're driving on the wrong side of the car!! OK, that's a very local perspective, but yeah, now I wish we could have a the lighter on the left side of the tray. And extra creds for the close lid 'spy' mode

No worries, mate where ever you put the 3 way button you will just enjoy the ability to adjust the chassie in millisec's at the touch of a button, it really is a massive different between comfort and the 2 sports buttons, I now need to start messing about with my own settings on the ipod and see what I can find suits me best. As for the button location, shame you guys haver the steering wheel on the wrong side as the location of mine is spot on and out of site to prying eyes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by clived View Post
I'll take you up on that

You are more than welcome mate, with all the commuting you do even just the 3 pre set settings will suit your needs, comfort for all your general journeys and sports for those fasts blasts down sweeping country lanes, and a bit of sports+ when you drop in at Bedford Autodrome
Appreciate 0