11-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #87
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef Beef View Post
Kenny, didn't know you were still rocking the stock runflats! Replacement of these should definitely be on top of your mod list

I can already feel their inadequacy with just a PROcede and nothing else. Lovin' the parity with the USD right now and the prices offered on tirerack.com.

As for the detailed list and cost of the mods on your car, I think it was a very helpful insight on how to obtain a tastefully done up stealth weapon It allows us mere mortals to dream...
JB: Yeah for sure, however I want to upgrade my wheels too so I'll probably wait until I do the whole lot at once. Just a money limitation unfortunately. As we all know the sky is the limit when modding cars and you've got to draw the line somewhere.

Our AUD vs USD is great right now, I'm sorely tempted to make some purchases but again I want to keep my play spending to a reasonable level and as you can see I've punished the piggybank recently!

I do hope my factual documentation helps others to make good choices or at least helps someone out there formulate their own plans for a 135.

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0