03-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #21
sparkyblue
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i & F80 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
I'm working on cosmetics a bit more now as I am finally FBO. So I picked up a pair of LCI Blackline Taillights. I have got to say, the tint is just right. Not too dark, not too light. I did not want the smoked taillights look.

I love it! Installing them was an absolute breeze as well. Probably the easiest mod for installation to date.

Comparison from LCI Blacklines to OEMs:

Daylight Shot:

Ever since Auto-X, I had been driving on tires that were inflated to 40 PSI. So I finally got around to setting the pressure back to the setting I like, F:37 R:39 with MPSS. I noticed all the tires were still around the same level, however the back left tire read 33 PSI, odd.. I checked the tire and did not see any punctures so I filled up the 4 to the proper PSI's and drove off. I had a nail in my tires before and heard a clicking noise, and after driving away with the windows down. I heard the clicks.

Here's the puncture:

Thus I brought my car to America's Tire Company in Union City to get it repaired:

Check out this sick E28 1st Gen M5 I saw while there:

That same day, I decided to get my shadowline vinyl installed by a shop in North San Jose. Found the shop off craigslist! Haha.

Picked up the Vinyl off a vendor here on the e90post forums. However I wouldn't recommend it as the installers at the vinyl shop said it was an old kind of vinyl, and the latest ones out now a days are much easier to apply. In any case they had to use "old techniques" to install it and it turned out great none the less

Next up, I have some Whiteline Rear Subframe Bushings inserts that arrived last Friday. I'm going to install them hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Looking at the DIY it doesn't look too bad.
Appreciate 0