Adam@Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by baduncadonk View Post
Riss Racing catted DPs went on my April-build 135i last night. YRMV, but my ass felt car's pull improve from 2K to 5K rpm. In fact, gain felt in the neighborhood of what I experienced when I added the SSTT. Quality was excellent and they installed without a hitch.

After a couple of hours of driving the above, I had the BMW Performance Exhaust installed. The sound is fantastic, with little or no noticed performance improvement. At idle, there is almost no increase in loudness, although the pitch is lower. Under normal driving, you can hear a bit more of the motor, again at a deeper, more rumbling note. And, under spirited driving, the DP+exhaust combo rasps perfectly--much nicer sound than most of the tuned Japanese stuff I see on the West Coast. It is hard to describe, but the combo just sounds more like a professional race car and less like a cheap two-stroke in pain.

Finally, after driving the pipe combo for several hours today, I installed the Sprintbooster. I will review that in the Sprintbooster section shortly.
Awesome review! :thumbup:

Very glad you like the product! Please give it around 50 miles and it will adapt some more. More adaption, more power! Let us know if you need anything from us!
Appreciate 0