Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
Hmm I hear popping sounds out of my exhaust ! Only thing now is how to record it?

Its mostly if I keep it in first gear, accelerate, and let it decelerate naturally in first gear. It kinda decelerates so fast that it produces a nice pop.

This question might sound stupid, but have you guys ever wondered what your exhaust REALLY sounds like?

Of course, I know what my exhaust sounds like because I drive my car everyday, but that is from the inside or even with the windows down! My dad drove our family in my car the other day, and I got to sit in the back seat. The exhaust sounded different as I guess I am closer to it.

It got me wondering what my car sounds like to cars besides or behind me everyday when I drive. Hopefully they like it and don't find it annoying xD
Get your family member to video you in your car.
That sound is addicting, usually in low gear or tunnels, parking underground.
its due to no resonator.
I will video my car soon.

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
Appreciate 0