Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i,1989 PRO3,2001 530i

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjecxxx View Post
I don't know how I ended up in the 1addicts forum..

But If you are still having issues I will explain why. You tried to program your car with older files (the ones on the computer you tried to code with) and your car was programed with newer files from the factory or last dealer software update.

All you need to do is find the newer files (called Daten files) for the e90 and use them to code your car. Yes e90 will work with yours since most of the modules are identical. The latest version out there is V41 or v42 (v is for version).

Once you have those, there is a specific way you need to update your computer. Follow instructions here http://************/3pl54k3

Then code your car with a blank .MAN file and you will be back to normal and can code what ever you like from there.

I can't find the link but search google for v41 daten files. The entire file is like 40 gigs or something huge. The part you need for the E90 is only about 1 or 2 gigs.

Hope that helps.

--Junior
Junior,

all is good since you recoded the car and is running well. thanks for your support! you are an assest to this community!
tim