View Single Post
      10-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
I have had great experience with the cup kits for the E46 and E9X series. I find them to be a perfect street setup as they lower the car and improve the handling without being too harsh for everyday use. Not to mention, they are VERY competitively priced as a full suspension replacement system.

I would honestly tell you to hold off on the coils unless you are serious about suspension adjustment (track junky or need a specific setup). I made the plunge into coilovers and looking back, I spent extra money for adjustability I do not use. For an everyday street performance setup that can withstand track use, the cup kit will be more than adequate.
+1

I had stock Belistiens on my Cup Editon VW Beetle annd changed them to H&R's Cup Kit and also tried the KW V2's. The H&R was most suitable for street and bumpy roads, the KW's was better on track, rigid/bumpy on street the way i like it.

It all depends on your driving style. If ur like me, taking racing lines everywhere u go safley, then i recommend the KW's to minimize body roll.