View Single Post
      06-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
Black Gold
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Car feels great after alignment. The alignment (lifetime alignment at firestone) isnt perfect, and the car still pulls to the left a bit, so im considering taking it to a higher end shop just this one time to get it done right.

I was able to get 1 degree of negative camber on the front which is perfect for me for DD.

The car handles bumps extremely well, and drives very smoothly. It is not super smooth over bad pavement, and really not an improvement over the prior eibach setup. Though some of that has to do with my stiff re-11 tires. Regardless, this does not bother me at all.

The turn in improvement is VAST, the car turns in fast, flat and right now. The body roll which was massive in stock form and even with the eibach setup is basically gone. The car feels dead flat, very similar to my old e46 m3. In fact, it does remind me of that car in terms of size and basic street speed driving characteristics.

Overall, awesome upgrades and the small, but notable, drop over stock is perfect. Cant wait to get some proper apex ec-7 wheels on the car in a few months.

Pic attached.

Name:  155.jpg
Views: 3494
Size:  301.1 KB