The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by loesch View Post
I wanted to get you guys thoughts on a couple things. Anybody planning on bringing their old lady's or are we going guys only? Also how do you feel about including non-BMW people? I'm thinking we could include anybody that can keep up. I know a couple other people that don't have 1 series that might enjoy going.
i wasn't planning on bringing the wife but if she wants to go, it doesn't really matter to me. usually she doesn't want to do anything like this and she yells when i go fast and have to pull evasive maneuvers. haha. the more the merrier though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostkhan View Post
Doesnt matter what brand. All enthusiasts should be welcomed. I might bring my lady.
bmw or not, a nice car is a nice car. if i knew the old neighbors with the Subaru's wouldn't flake out, i'd invite them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
We Are!!!
please god tell me that wasn't you trying to start a chant and it was just you saying, we are going! would like to see how my 1er does against the ss camaro.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback

Last edited by MuNkY6913; 02-20-2013 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: wrong wording
Appreciate 0