02-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #28
Bimmer TV
1Lover
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M Sport PPK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post

Take a good look at 10w-60 in cold weather, then tell me that you want to use that oil in cold start ups/cold weather conditions.

Choosing the correct oil is a very simple thing to do, i do not understand why people just say "i use what the dealer recommends" and your conditions are different (just be sure that is BMW long life and you are fine).
Thanks for sharing this video! I used to manage a Jiffy Lube back in the 90's and early 2,000's (2 different ones) (laugh all you want), and I have been a long time car enthusiast and magazine reader. This is some of the best information I have ever received on the subject. Cheers!
Monaco Blue/Coral Red | MHD BE Flash | RI M1 Bumper | VRSF 7" FMIC | aFe DCI Intake | AR Catless DP | ER CP & Tial Q BOV | H&R Springs | VMR 18" | Black Gloss Grills | aFe Air Intake Scoops | MFactory SMFW | 335is Clutch | Blacked Out Side Markers | Carbon Fiber Deck Spoiler | LUX LED Angel Eyes | BMW Aluminum Pedals | BMS OCC | Mishimoto OCC | RB Turbo External PVC Kit | JB4 w/ Wireless | PR Stage 2 Fuel Pump | BMS SSK
Appreciate 0