View Single Post
      10-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #32
Stay a while and listen...
Rep
Drives: vr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
First you say "It's not really necessary". Well of course not. A thread about adding superchargers on an approx 6 second 0-60 BMW 128i is an obvious excursion into the unnecessary. It is an obscene dive into the desire for "More". 135i, 128i, it doesn't matter, there can always be "More". That's what "More" means.

I can honestly say i love your drama

Quote:
Next you say twincharging a 135i is too hard, quickly followed by saying Audi is twincharging with great success. Which is it? Too hard to do, or something that can be done with great success?
I didn't say any of this...

Let me put it this way.. There is a difference between buying a production twin-charged model and building your own twin-charged system.

Quote:
I have to say your posts grate on my nerves. It's like you comb through all the posts looking for something, ANYTHING, you can contradict so you can start an argument.
I'm sorry if I offended, I am just striving for a little objectivity. I am not arguing anything... Just stating my opinion.

Quote:
I'm going back to blocking you. Why don't you do me a favor and block me too? That way you won't be tempted to use my posts for argument fodder in your quest for conflict.
I don't want or need to block anyone. If anything i seek resolution.. Why are you so bothered by me? If you wish to answer use PM.
Appreciate 0