View Single Post
      06-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
iNAN3 SOLDi3R
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i LMB DCT

FNG at Ramstein

As forum customs go, here is my NEWB thread!

After getting the damn planets to aline, everything is final. Rikx1M's old '11 135i is now my 135i.

Some info about me. My name is Peter, I'm stationed at Miesau but live on Ramstein. This is my second tour to Germany, first was Heidelberg from 05-08 at the hospital. Which also happened to be where I was born years ago. I was craving a deployment so I ended up PCSing to the center of the Army universe know as Fort Bragg. After a tour to Iraq, my wife and I decided that we didn't get enough of Germany the first time around. So here we are again.

Past cars:
1) '81 El Camino (my first)
2) '90 Eagle Talon TSi, FWD
3) '90 Eagle Talon TSi, AWD
4) '93 Olds Cut Supreme coupe
5) '97 Mitsu Eclipse GSX
6) '07 Mustang GT
7) '09 Ford Fusion SEL

I'm looking forward to digging into the BMW and making it more of my own, getting to know some of you guys and tearing up the tracks.

First mods that I'm looking at is changing out the interior wood trim. I noticed somebody here on Ramstein wants to trade *hint*
Also, does anybody have any experience with installing new LEDs for the angel eyes? I saw this kit: http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_LED_angel_eyes.html
If you are local and have these installed can you post pics or maybe we can meet so I can check them out in person.

I'm the guy that is all about picking up used mods. So please think of me when you are getting ready to sell something.
Appreciate 0