11-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #617
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
I agree with you that for all 1M owners it should be if they are the original owner.

Yes I am complaining.

The major point is $120 also for a polo is well um a tad high when I can get a BMW ///M polo for $50. Paying $70 for extra stitching and a tag to me is just not a worth while cost. Anyone could by a M polo and then have the design stitched on the back for 5 bucks. What are you really paying for with the polo, a exclusive tag, that for me is not worth the price.

If you want to by it, I and no one is stopping you or saying you should not do it. If you want a exclusive polo to complement the car then buy away and enjoy the car and polo.
OK, it is expensive in that sense, I agree. Would love to have it as a gift which does not happen. Your name is also going to be on it so maybe that works as a souvenir in the future In my particular case, Santiago is so expensive, especially stuff from BMW Chile shop and when you order something internationally you pay absurd amount of transport cost too, if you are unlucky enough customs finish it off for you with an additional import tax. Taking into account all these 89 Euro is almost cheap for me and for once I will pay the same price for the same product
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0