View Single Post
      02-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #4
IGoFast1589
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

In my opinion, Ground Control makes some of the best suspension products on the market for the money. I personally think that their products are better than what KW and Bilstein have to offer, the customer service is great and everything is more affordably priced. The Koni dampers or Advanced Design single and double adjustable dampers are some of the best on the market, the camber plate design is awesome and to make it even better you get to choose your own spring rates! The dampers are also rebuildable at any authorized Koni service shop for cheap and you could request custom valving for your style/type of driving. The suspension can be or not be anything you want it to be because of the ability to choose the spring rates right off the bat, the great damper design that can also be custom valved, the alignment will be fully adjustable and it's all for a competitive price. How sweet is that?

I don't work for GC or anything, I am just a huge fan of what they bring to the suspension market for all types of cars.
Appreciate 0