04-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #13
DriveHard
Colonel
Colombia
Rep
Drives: X1 and R58 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFI Logics View Post
We did not have to cut the bolt down at all to get it installed.

We got -2.2 degrees out of mine and we may have been able to get a little more. For my purposes, I don't need any additional camber than that..

Sorry, DriveHard. The camber plates never came with instructions that I could share with you. If you are fairly handy with tools I think you can handle this task with a buddy. If you need any help though we would be happy to help you get these all setup and aligned for you.

It is very possible that they sent us the wrong bearing, but I never bothered to contact Ground Control as it wasn't a challenge for us to make it work.

In terms of noise, I think this is a great option if that's one of your concerns. Did I notice a difference in noise? Yes. But it really isn't bad and it's totally worth the resulting steering feedback improvement, front end grip and tire life extension I gained. I actually feel like I get more noise from the Kumho tires.

-Josh
Thanks for the offer Josh,

Install per say isint why i wanted whatever instructions they had, more i always like to see / read / look at what im going to be doing in advance. I just never put this brand in before, thats all. I have a full shop at my disposal so install will just be a matter of getting everything together.

My entire car is a compromise between it being leased, tracked, an automatic and a daily driver... But i have a blast with it none the less. I ve done everything that i could within reason, that is all un-doable when i turn it back in. 2.5 Negative will suite me and my RS'3's just fine.. ( i dont have the M3 arms) I expect to except the added sounds coming from the plates without it being overwhelming.. I sent GC an e-mail but got no response ???

Thanks Again..