• Under factory warranty until May, 2012
• 6-speed manual
• Alpine White
• Black Leatherette
• Glacier Silver trim
• Sports Package
• Sirius Radio
• BMW factory floor-mats

I am the second owner - car was purchased from the first owner in Florida in June, 2010. Clean title and Car Fax. This car has never been abused, never modded other than performance grills, and never smoked in.

It has always been hand washed, and had Opti-Coat professionally applied in May (see here for pics of detail). Interior is in mint condition. Exterior is in excellent condition except for the following:

• one small dent and scratch in the driver's side rocker panel
• small 1 inch scratch behind driver's side wheel
• one wheel has approx. 4 inches of minor curb rash
• two scratches in rear bumper that have been repaired and are only visible when looking from less than a couple feet away.
• some very minor wear-and-tear on the front bumper and wheels, common for a car with 30k miles

All maintenance is up to date, including all recall/TSB campaigns. I've never had any mechanical issues with the car.

The car currently has Pirelli Winter 240 Sottozero Serie II RFTs on it, with good/great tread depth. These tires will easily get you through the winter and leave you with the option of purchasing summer RFTs, non-RFTs, or a summer wheel/tire package once spring rolls around.

Price: $24,500

This car's KBB value is $26,150. I'm looking to free up some resources to expand my business, so I've priced it low with the hope of a quick sale to a fellow addict. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll try to post some photos later this afternoon.

Last edited by Big Bobs; 10-09-2011 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0