12-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #104
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by saferisk View Post
Just slightly curious about the gain you've gotten from the exhaust? I've got a somewhat simlar set-up on my 335i performance wise but cant seem to match your numbers so I was wondering if something was going wrong with autotune as I've switched to V5.

Currently running:
AA intercooler
Stett Charge Pipe
Forge diverter valves
Catless downpipes (Standard piping with M3 muffler - partially gutted)
Procede + Meth
(wavetrac lsd if that makes any difference?)
20" rims (although they were lighter than my oem 18"!)

Just jumped onto the dyno dynamic today on shootout 6 mode and was only able to make 257.7rwkw which is actually less that what you made without meth!

Although admittedly I have a feeling that Meth isn't kicking in (I did switch on the meth using the key fob) or perhaps I haven't autotuned properly!? Given your success I was hoping you could share some insight? We've tried a 3-4 runs on the dyno to get autotune to do its thing (I was on map 4 {meth map}) as given its the xmas season I dont really want to do full throttle runs in 3rd on the street.

If any other have some input it'd also be very welcome as I'm somewhat confused now..........
All the mods with the gains are documented in the thread. It does sound like your meth kit is not functioning, get that checked out.

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0