View Single Post
      05-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #68
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve29
Bella go with the guy you might even like him. Everyone has something to offer, some have good looks while other have money. Remember good looks don't last forever everybody eventually becomes ugly. My advice to you is go for the money. Plus, you say that he is a nice guy. He is rich and he is a nice guy what more do you want. Long term prosperity is much more important than love. You get fed up of everything and thats why you need money to get different things. Keeping it new. Money buys you a trip to Italy Love does not buy you anything.
dude...you cant be serious . how old are you? either youve been played like no other and/or youve never experienced true love. i guess people have different goals in life. sure it helps to have money, but if money is your ultimate goal, than homie, youre never going to be happy. money only buys you superficial happiness...hope you got a big wallet buddy, youve got a huge void to fill.

Anyhow, back on topic:

Bella, everything sounds good except for timing and im sure you already know that. but like i said before,who knows july is a couple of months away and by then you can feel comfortable enough for such a big trip. how bout a day trip for you two,then eventually even a overnight trip somewhere first? then you can get a good feel for the guy (no pun intended ).

but as i said before also. its not about the money (doesnt matter how much of how little he spends) its about the effort. and a trip to Italy is one hulluva big effort. clearly his intentions are not to make a real good friend from this trip, no matter what he says. but he could be a genuine, nice guy and sometimes you gotta take a chance. just remember whats at stake here (i.e. your feelings, his feelings,...ect).

but the trip is a couple of months away. i say baby-steps. who knows where youll be in two months.
Appreciate 0