01-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
jeremydgreat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisthetes View Post
Great vid, Jeremy! You're becoming the most experienced Chuckwalla guy around. Hopefully we'll meet up this season, compare notes and have some fun with our 1s.

Any recent pics of your beast? It's like an entirely different car since I saw it last Spring.

Not sure if you've seen this, but online mag Auto Eclectic hosted a fastest lap Chuckwalla challenge between the TrackHQ.com studs (local SoCal Speedventures track rats) vs. professional drivers, including GT3 Cup champ Bob Faieta. Our local amateurs kicked the pros' arses! You'll see all of the vids from the link and can see the lines they run and lap times:

That is wicked! Watching these videos now. I have to say that first one made me feel pretty good about my laptime- and Emilio was in an Evo X! When he got in the Z06 on slicks though... whoah. Under 2min! I'm not sure our 1'ers could ever match that. Well, I know I couldn't.
135i // M-Sports Package // RR Oil Catch Can // Black Kidneys // iCarbon Hood // Alum Pedals // KW v2 Coilovers // Vorshlag Camber Plates // Hotchkis Sway Bar // Wheel Studs. Best mod ever? Tires. 255's in front, 275's in back.
Appreciate 0