View Single Post
      02-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #40
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

We had read and expect for the tips to be a little more biased towards the right, however, the hangers are entirely adjustable and there is plenty of room to play with. I am a perfectionist so I did not give up on centering the tips - it was actually rather simple and by the time we were done I must say that it looked great and centered...maybe a measuring tool would reveal otherwise but it looked like a very clean and even install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman135 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
I posted on this thread a while back, and I'm happy to be able to provide some more info. Yesterday I helped a buddy install the AA signature exhaust (axle back muffler delete discussed above) on his N55 car, and I can attest that it sounds great.

Personally I have and prefer the BMW Performance Exhaust, however, my second choice would definitely be the AA.

A few posts up, someone was wondering which one is louder, and after doing a side-by-side comparison, the AA sounded a little louder than mine, but in the words on my friend, mine has more of a "BMW" sound to it. The AA sounds lower/deeper.

I believe the comparison was even since I actually have my PE installed with the resonator on (which eliminates all possibilities of drone), and the AA gets installed while keeping the resonator on the car.
thanks (y)
did u have any fitment issue when installing the AA ? tips not in center
Appreciate 0