View Single Post
      09-11-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Nothing like breaking your car in on the autobahn

I picked up my car but didnt really get to drive it yet.

Some people here know my back story for those that dont....

My Dad had bought his first BMW in Munich back in 1973 (a white 2002), he then returned a year later to purchase his 2nd BMW (an orange 2002). My first BMW was my white 135 and now I came to Munich with my Dad to pick up my 2nd BMW the orange 1M.

Day 1 we arrived in Munich at 6pm and did the touristy thing visiting Marienplatz and Hofbrauhaus etc

Day 2 we took a rental and drove to Neuschwanstein castle and back.

Day 3 was the day at the Welt picking up my car. I waited across on the visitor platform and got some video of my car arriving.

Day 4 we still had the rental so we took that to the Grossglockner and drove back passing through Gerlos (wow what a road that is!!!)

Day 5 we left Munich and visited the Porsche and MBenz Museums near Stuttgart. Porsche didnt have much but wow Mercedes Benz was an amazing display. They both had gift shops to put the Welt to shame. The amount of models was overhelming. Ended up in Frankfurt

Day 6 will be today... Nuburgring

Attached are a few pics (front is covered in trakk tape, review of that coming separately), I will attach more pics and catch you up on day 6 soon
Attached Images

Last edited by Papethova; 10-10-2011 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0