View Single Post
      09-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
clived
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Evolved 1M

Interior Trim - Aluminium with Accent Line (from M Sport)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

Complete set of 1-series interior trims in Aluminiun with Accent Line, only available on BMW M-Sport 1 Series.

I had the BMW Performance Carbon Fibre trim fitted to my 135i within a month of purchase, by my local dealer, and obviously had the original trim removed. However, the dealer damaged the gear-shift surround and ash-try surround so had to supply me with brand new parts to replace the damaged items. These are the items that are in the foam wrap in the photos - absolutely brand new, never fitted to a vehicle. The full ash-tray mechanism, the main dash trim and the door handles were fitted to my 135i for a few weeks before they were removed, but are in perfect condition.

I've now sold my 135i and have a 1M, so am clearing out the garage of these bits. As you'll be aware they retails for several hundred pounds combined, so a chance to get a bargain!

Collection preferred, Paypal or cash on collection (Stevenage) or can meet near Reading or Weston-Super-Mare, or will consider meeting elsewhere for fuel cost.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330612976078