View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
Dwong
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Advan Racing RZ wheels, need advise....

Hi all!

This is my first post here as i have recently purchased the 2011 135i coupe. Couldnt find it here in Taiwan so i had to import it from USA. Really excited about getting this car and have been reading tons of post here on this forum. It'll take about 1 month before i receive the car.....

In preparation for the cars arrival i have recently ordered Advan RZ dark gun metal 18x8 +45 (f) and 18x9 +50 (r). However, i'm still confused as to what tires i could fit on them without rubbing. A lot of post here indicate they have either had their fenders rolled or some form of suspension change. I don't plan on changing my suspension just yet as the car comes with the M-sport suspension package. I was hoping i could get some advise from some of the members here. The popular tire brands which are mention here are Yokohama Advan 08, Falken, Hankook V12 & Michelin PSS....but not sure which to go with and what size to avoid any rubbing....the roads here are in pretty bad shape and not very friendly for very lowered cars

Really been inspired by reading this forum so here's a list of my first few upgrades i have planned for:

From BMW performance:
1. BMW Black kidney grills
2. CF side mirrors
3. CF interior trim
4. Aluminum pedals

Others:
5. JL Motoring CF front lip
6. Scopione CF rear diffuser
7. and finally the Advan Racing RZ wheels

Looking forward to sharing some pics when the car arrives and discuss mods here

Last edited by Dwong; 08-23-2012 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: incomplete title
Appreciate 0