///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
I have had this tune for a short while now and honestly I am not happy with it at all. I find the power to be very peaky and not linear. I also find that there is really little, almost no power gain. The car just feels "blah".

Just curious what experience everyone has. I am really looking to get rid of it and move to another tune should I find that the issue is with the tune.

Please share your experience. Considering going to Evolve or GIAC at this point.
That's exactly how I felt when I had Cobb (early) Beta running for a few months. Not only was power gain meager, it was very nonlinear and totally transformed (adversely) the behavior of the car. Dyno proved my sensory findings - a mere 10whp peak gain (same as what my midpipe delta was), and tq graph was extremely seesawed and spiky, lots of ups and downs (though in fairness to the tuner, they did advertise a 4% gain which was exactly that). I believe that tune has been improved in its current state, but have not tried it as I have a bespoke solution, which I would highly recommend. PM me if you like further details.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0