02-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #37
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
My experience is backed by weeks of research into both the Z and the G (as well as test drives in these cars and others such as mustangs, caddys, etc) prior to buying my 1 in 2008. Also from countless forum posts on Nissan's own forums complaining of oil leaks and vibrating shifters. These aren't anti-Nissan fanboys, either, these are all Nissan OWNERS that I gathered this from all having the same complaints.

Your "facts" are based on driving your wifey's car for a few miles and making a few pointless observations. Seriously it has less than 800 total, most of which you didn't drive, and you claim to be the know-all expert on it! Responds faster? No shit, sherlock, it's an NA engine versus a turbo. Pulls to 8K? Yeah, that's called the redline. It's 1K more than ours and this is a big deal, why? You can "really feel the cams".. that's some hard science right there. Way better than my "worthless" snob opinion. Oh and this is AFTER I praised several things about the car that I like, then listed the things I didn't (and most people on this earth seem to not like, either).

Then bashing on the 4 cylinder after calling ME a snob? You know BMW makes 4 cylinder race engines than can hit 1400 HP, but you claim a 4 cylinder doesn't belong in a car that heavy based on... what? The I4 makes more power and twist than the engine it replaces, but you still snobbishly look down on it for having 2 fewer cylinders in it. Let's look at Infiniti's equivalent, the G25. A 220 hp, 190 ft-lb V6 engine in a 3600 lb car. Enough said. How's that for irony?
Lol. Destroy him dude!
Appreciate 0