splitsecond
Space Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Ultra Racing chassis reinforcements?

In my regular search around the Internet for cool parts, I keep coming across these assorted chassis reinforcements from Ultra Racing. Aside from the standard front/rear sway bars and strut tower bars, they also have several different bars to stabilize several different parts of the body.

After some extensive searching, I found several positive reviews from 5-series guys and one or two vague reviews from 3-series guys, but it does seem like a few different people have tried some of these products.

So, my question is - does anybody know how much they help? The parts aren't that expensive ($100-300 range, maybe 4-5 total parts for the full kit), and they're also supposed to be an "upgrade" for the M3... so if they can provide noticeable stability, I'm thinking it might be worth a shot...
Mods completed: JB4+ & FBO || LSD || BMW-P suspension + F/R sway bars || 18" Breyton GTS-R || M3 front bushings || Vogtland camber plates || BMW-P rotors + Stoptech pads |||| Acquired, not installed: BMS WW Meth kit || Logic HVI intake || Mishimoto OCC |||| Shopping for: Summer tires
Appreciate 0