View Single Post
      03-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #376
dwagner003
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Hey, we gotta do what we can to help make it through the waiting process until I don't need to look at pictures or watch videos of OTHER people's 135is's. No clue how to pluralize that.

How do you film that though, I'm just curious, and wonder what that looks like to other drivers.

I take it you're loving your 135is? So few "is" owners out there, always interested to get people's thoughts/impressions after owning and living with them for a bit.
I had it for only about a month and someone hit it really bad in a parking lot and didn't leave a note. 7 weeks and $9,000 in damages later, I have it back and it's an amazing car. I think I watch that video because I missed it so much.

I am, however, dealing with some annoying little quirks. The satellite radio was broken when I bought it, so that was a 3-day fix. Then, with 2,800 miles, the brake pad warning came on, so I had to take it in to get reset. Now, the coolant warning light is on for no reason, so I have to drop it off tomorrow night. Sort of annoying, but the sound and performance of that car make me forget all the reliability problems that are inevitably coming.

It was just filmed with a GoPro suctioned to the back bumper.
Appreciate 0