View Single Post
      09-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Tony135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ‘22 Model 3

2012 135i to 1M Body conversion

Hey guys, so my 135i has been a trooper. It's daily driven and has 30k (yes, 30) and it's a 2012. It's FBO with JB4, meth, intercooler, etc, plus it's lowered on ADV.1s, rear diffuser, wrapped matte black, and a few other mods.

Last weekend someone backed into my driver side rear quarter panel. It will definitely need to be replaced so I figured I might as well take advantage of this moment. I immediately brought my car to LT BMW and we're more than likely doing a full OEM 1M wide body. Along with that I'll be switching wheels to accommodate the wider fenders. I'll be going to ADV10 Deep concaves in 19x9.5 and 19x11. I will also be painting the stock brembos, but the color is not decided yet. And last but not least, I might be changing the color of the car. I'll paint it the same but might lose the matte black wrap for something else. I really fell in love with that red 1M.

This is my car as it stands now:

I hope to bring you guys some pictures of the whole process! Does anyone happen to know what exactly is involved in the front? Besides the obvious bumper, side skirts, fenders, etc. What else is needed? And any idea on cost of the front essentials? Thank!
Appreciate 0