Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
2006 Volvo V70R  [10.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by and 1 View Post
it's never too early to start thinking about ideas & mods for the car for the 2012 season! i mean, it's only 2-3 months away

me, i'll be taking a few things out of the 1 since she's won't be getting tracked/autocrossed anymore. camber plates and harnesses for sure. not sure if it'll be worth bothering with the E93 front control arms/tension rods/sway bar

she's also prime for a good polishing. clayed and sealed before winter storage, so it's a quick dawn wash then bust out the flexxxxxxxx
So you will be using your '88 M3 as the autocross car this year? When did you pick that up? I expect a ride if I am back this year...

FYI, I may end up back in the area in time for auto-x season... though whether I have a suitable car for it is still TBD. (My current opinion is that any car is a suitable auto-x car as long as it isn't going to fall apart.)

If confirmed, I may be posting a thread soliciting input on some car options. Unfortunately, the 1-series may be off the list because we may be looking at children in the near future and 4 doors is essentially a necessity (especially if we only have one car).

FORMERLY: 128i coupe
Alpine White | Sports Package | Black Leather
Appreciate 0