View Single Post
      11-03-2005, 12:53 AM   #10
max:BMW::pain
Rep
Drives: SPARKLING 06 BMW

guy's guy's PLEASE when looking for Rims for your E 90 YOU must take everything into acount.The type of car you have is it a sudan,coupe,the color of your car is very IMPORTANT, and the over all look and feel of the car, rims that look good on a coupe may not look as good on a sudan the E90 IS NOT A SPORT'S CAR it's more of a Luxury car that look's very sporty PRETENDER you gave me some good pic's to work with. rememer I told you VERY few 5 stare rims look good on an E90 The first pair of rims are nice but they are just to HOT ROD LOOKING this rim is to over powering taking away from the attractiveness of the car itself. when you first look at this car ALL YOU see those damn rims slapping you in the face and no matter how much you try to lift your head in order to see the rest of the car those damn rims just keep slapping you back down again and they don't go with the color of the car at ALL IF THIS E90 was silver he mite get away with it. the AC schnitzer car I think ac got the rims from the manufacure for promotional reasons and just decided to slap them on this good looking E90 THIS TYPE OF RIM IS ALL WRONG first it's a bad looking rim for this car the spokes are WAY TO THIN to much of a gap between spokes I could go on but lets leave it at that for now. your next choice the white E90 now this looks SWEET the color go's perfect with this type of rim the spoke are just the perfect width the car look's classy as well as sporty can you see how the rim's blend with the overall look of the car. can you see how they not only pop out, but they make the car pop out at you as well whoever own's this car should be proud of him/her self the only way this rim would be bad for this car is if they were crome. . could say alot more but let me move on NOW FOR YOU LAST PIC the car looks to me to be black no matter THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I feel sorry for whoever own's this E90 witch has been turned into an E 0 I hope whoever own's this car lives in alaska. where not many people will laugh at him or her I hope he got these for free from the inlaws and just put them on in order to make them happy everything is wrong with these rims shape, style everything. seeing rim's in a photo is not the same as seeing them mounted on a car I think alot of poeple forget this when buying rims they tell themselfs wow these rims look great but the first question they should be asking themselfs is will they look just as great when mounted on my car just one mans opinion.

Last edited by max:BMW::pain; 11-03-2005 at 01:29 AM..
Appreciate 0