04-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #124
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
I am kind of over these back and forths...they seem to ruin threads so this will be my last response to you...but the whole point of me posting is basically stating that people like you underestimated the N55.

I stated that you were wrong to say that the N55 was a weaker engine because BMW's main focus was on fuel efficiency and improved emissions...this you were wrong about proving now that the N55 actually has very similar tuning potential to the N54.

As far as the surplus of engines I never said that and think that statement is ridiculous. The reason they used the N54 in the 1M was not because it was a better engine. That statement is even more ridiculous (keep in mind this is something that you stated).

The reason why they used the N54 in the 1M is that it usually takes the M division 3-5 years of research and development to come out with their M car. So basically the only engine at the time of them starting development was the N54...the N55 was still in production. So the M division did not have a choice between the engines because the N55 was still under development. It is pretty obvious when you this into account why the N54 is in the 1M.
Over these back and forths! You opened the can of worms again! WTF is wrong with you? You're a hypocrite of the 4th degree. Just like you relish in butting into threads telling others how they're behaving badly yet calling someone asshole is OK in your hypocritical world. yeah, I saw that thread.

Name me 1 F/I high perf sports car/coupe that utilizes a single turbo. Then take your time typing down all the others that do exist have have twins(or more!). All of them! Believe what you want, ostrich man.
And like prior to the release of the 335is and the 1M many N55 people said it will never have the N54. I'll bet you that the new M3 will have twins also and a forged crank.
Appreciate 0