Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3syd View Post
Welcome to the community Taymaishu. You will find some great people here, enjoy!
Thanks guys for all the very warm welcomes - it really is appreciated

Ok. My love of Christine got the better of me this evening. I went to see a movie with a mate, and the dealer is only 200m from the cinema. So i went into the dealer, and saw my baby ready to go! On the dash is a sign: "Sorry I'm Sold!"

I think i ended up walking around my new baby with an erection. I'm serious, i think i had one. The Alpine White just makes all the lines stand out.. the tinted windows contrast so well, drawing you to 'peek' inside.. Then you see the wheel, the classic BMW dials.. It ALLLL comes together.

But there's more.. You take a walk around the car, look at the front and the front bar has a beautiful sweeping look, but with the traditional BMW 'smile'... A walk around the other side and i've noticed the sunroof. Pure cruising.

And then - the ass. I think this is where i got my erection. I know lots of critics have ridiculed the big ol' fat ass on the 125/135's. But to me, it sits perfectly with the side 'shelf' that runs down the car. The sweeping skirts just flow into that rear spoiler.

AGGGHHHHH 7 days to go until i collect her!!!

I have photos which i'm uploading from my Blackberry now, so hopefully i can post them up
Appreciate 0