Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 135i  [0.00]
FS: 2001 Toyota Celica GT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My new 135i is in production, so it is time to sell my Celica.

2001 Toyota Celica GT

74,0XX Miles
Manual Transmission
Absolutely Red with Red/Grey Cloth Interior
Cruise, Power Windows/locks, CD/Tape/Radio, Toyota Alarm

TRD Exhaust, TRD Suspension, TRD Air Filter, S2000 Antenna
16" Gunmetal Wheels with new G-Force Tires

Car is fun, reliable, and efficient. Handles confidently and feels very sporty and taut. I consistently get 30+ MPG even in NYC traffic. Exhaust adds a sporty tone to the car without being overly loud or intrusive. Note TRD products were made by a division of Toyota and did not void factory warranty.

AC still blows cold; no grinding on any gears; clutch engages smoothly, solidly, and low.
No mechanical issues with car, some paint scratches and blemishes from 7 years of use.
The car was broken in properly by me, and treated with care over its entire life. Interior is in excellent condition.

Issues: Hatch shocks do not support the hatch in colder weather. The front lip is dented due to a cone in the road. Rock chips on the hood (typical on these cars).

An excellent daily driver. Never had even one issue. Very reliable. Fun to drive, and I am sad to see it go.

Asking $7,800.

If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at: timhatimay@hotmail.com, or give me a call in the evening at (412) 977-7812.

Pictures are available at the link below:

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/timhatimay/

Thanks,

Tim