Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 6MT

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Unless their is some weird additional version of the intake we weren't familiar with, I don't see any issue arising. They tune the car, not the intake.
I think it's the right intake, just I don't know were to look for the part numbers. If the part number is truncated, how would I convert it? Every BMW with the N52B30 and DIsa all use the same part numbers for the valves according to realoem.com. The manifold part numbers are one digit off depending on series and or US/Euro spec. I think it's simply a cosmetic difference. The manifold has all the same connections as my non disa manifold. It doesn't have the oil canister thing like the one you swapped, instead it just has the oil vapor line so swapping it in should be very simple, just with the addition of the disa valves. It looks identical to the one turnermotorsports.com is selling in their swap kit. Also the E60 330i was the first BMW to get the N52B30OL engine, the E60 523i had the N52B30UL engine, with lower output. Looks to me like it was a missprint in the add. I think I'm good to go here, just waiting for confirmation from Evolve... 30 days to go!