Space Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadows View Post
I knew that JB4 did some cool things, but I was un-aware of the boost-gauge thing. I'll most likely use that until I can get this vent gauge. Here's a link since you haven't seen it. http://www.p3cars.com/catalog/135/
Yeah, I'm familiar with it... I actually have the V1. But I barely ever look at it... if it hadn't been installed by the previous owner, I probably wouldn't have bought it... I'd just use the oil gauge boost gauge with my JB4.

Quote:
How much does a walnut blast cost normally?
I paid $400 at VS Motorsports in Chicago. If you don't have a local BMW tuning shop, you can go to the dealer, but I'm sure they probably charge more.

Quote:
And as for the car/price/options... I feel I got the best deal possible. Does anyone disagree? It's has only had 1 owner and the carfax was clean.
I don't see a price posted in your original post...
Mods completed: JB4+ & FBO || LSD || BMW-P suspension + F/R sway bars || 18" Breyton GTS-R || M3 front bushings || Vogtland camber plates || BMW-P rotors + Stoptech pads |||| Acquired, not installed: BMS WW Meth kit || Logic HVI intake || Mishimoto OCC |||| Shopping for: Summer tires
Appreciate 0