11-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #61
ESC OFF
Major
Rep
Drives: 1M, CaymanS, 914, 500 Abarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkndwrrr View Post
^+1
Disappointed, I wasn't expected anything amazing, but I was really hoping for slight weight savings, slightly better sound & on-par-with-stock build quality.
Weight is more, again I'd estimate 3-2 pounds, build quality is very good, fit was very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVANT123 View Post
Is it me, or does it look like the stock piping is just as big (if not bigger) than the magnaflow piping??
Stock size piping to the muffler is the same, the single outlet from the muffler to the talipipes are larger on the Magnaflow when compaed to the 2 outlets (each side) on the stock unit the size is equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclezMarinara View Post
WOW what a bummer guys ! I regret ordering mine ! now
Of course this is only my opinion, I've had systems by Remus, Milltek and Neuspeed on previous cars. I can't compare these against each other however in every other case the replacement exhaust was more agressive in both performance and sound. I know that exhausts "open" up a bit after use however I don't expect that dramatic a change on this system.

I'm rather dissapointed in the system (again for me personally) and I felt that my opinion for whatever it's worth should be posted. I don't have a good recording device for sound, if I can get one I'll post a sound clip.

Last edited by ESC OFF; 11-04-2011 at 09:22 AM..
Appreciate 0