crbalch
The Schwab
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
Ok gotcha, thanks for the info, I have loads of time considering I only have 2k miles, but I was just curious.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
The pricing isnt really the issue, I had a few dealers submit the same pricing offer. All the other factors that come into play are the issue... methods of payment, time window to sign up, accommodating key reads, not charging sales tax, accepting customers that arent local, etc etc. Its hard to find a dealer that can do everything for us full service and still get the rock bottom rate. I think I have found one though and if it doesnt pan out I have a back up dealer but they wont meet all our needs, however they were closer than any other dealership.

I am waiting for confirmation from the dealership. With such a large deal with so many fine points its a chain from me to the finance guy to the owner of the dealership. The owner has to approve everything and once thats done it will be relayed to me and I will update through email. I am very close just finalizing a few small details.

Everytime I think its about to close something new emerges. Please be patient.
Appreciate 0