04-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #88
maupineda
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Seeing as you were talking about MPG and everyone responded as such, I'm not sure why you think we are the confused ones.

I didn't get a 135i because I don't want a car that is 250lbs heavier, I hate turbo power delivery, I hate turbo powerbands, I hate the failing injectors, I hate the failing HPFP, I hate the failing turbos, I hate the failing waste gates, I hate carbon buildup, I hate overheating on the track, I hate crappy knock off factory Brembos that fail under actual load, and I hate being required to own a sunroof.

Just off the top of my head, but I have none of that with the 128i. Instead I have a linear 300hp coming from the final evolution of an engine that BMW has been developing over the better part of 30 years mated to a silky smooth transmission in a car that with a little work will easily be at sub 3000lbs with no sacrifice of daily drivability.

Price was never a concern in the slightest. Which should be pretty abundantly clear as Supersprint headers alone are the difference between a 128i and 135i.
300???? Still to be proven, isn't it? I have read your build thread and no Dyno, is it? So saying you have 300 hp N52 is a bold statement.
Appreciate 0