View Single Post
      01-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #21
dsc201knoc
thatbimmerguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 95 ///M3, 97 ///M3, 08 2002

Garage List
I thought I was clear when I posted that I won't disassemble the car unless I get a hit on the Coilovers and the top mounts.. Which I have not....

I just moved last weekend and I only had Internet on my phone this last week or so; therefore, I haven't posted. I plan on taking the car apart this weekend if I have time.

After the car is disassembled, I will post the prices on the parts. I know most people put up feelers and are eager to sell because they need money for... Whatever.... But I am not hurting for money, so other things are priority.

I'm sorry to disappoint so many people looking for deals on parts but I have 5 cars I'm selling 3 or 4 of them I have to take apart the 135 and help my friend take apart his 335... This revolving around me working and getting prepared for knee surgery.

It stays a feeler and nothing will be sold unless I get an immediate hit on the Coilovers and top mounts or the car is reverted back to stock and I will post prices.

Damon..

135 For Sale
Parts Feeler
LET THE EAST COAST PLAY TOO!!!
Appreciate 0