thepro50
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

AW 1M for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I hate to do this but don't have much of an option.

My story is this: Had a deposit for a 1M back last November, before the car was officially announced, finally received my 1M August 30th. On October 6th I came home from work and my wife tells me she is pregnant . We are unbelievaibly excited but then I start to think is a 1M really a practical family car. After many discussions my wife says, I want to you to keep the car as long as were aren't having multiples (they run in her family). Of course I agree and yes she is a keeper. This car is amazing. Well on Friday we had our first ultrasound and low and behold we are having twins!! Therefore don't have much of a choice even though it breaks my heart but to offer the car up for sale.

The car is an AW 1M with H/K sound and heated seats. It has 2950 miles on it and received the run in service at 1150 miles, the transmission fluid was not touched and all other fluids were correctly changed. I also have the 1M orange stripped floor matts as well. It is in pristine condition. The only modification I did was tint the windows, SunTek carbon tint, and the windows look great. I can post pics or email if anyone requests.

I am looking to sell at 50K or obo. Not really looking to make a profit of the car. I really want it to go to an enthusiast's home. As such I am not going to list it on other sites for the next two weeks. PM me for any additional details.

Appreciate 0