View Single Post
      09-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #19
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(
Rep
Drives: VFR1200F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER0_C00L View Post
i see this is for the e92.. is it the same for the e82?
No, E82 should be its own. I have the Racing Dash LED's in my car and I do like them. They're not as bright as I was hoping, but they are about 1.5 times brighter than stock, and the color is perfect. It matches the Xenon color and no bulb-out codes.

I was on a wait list for LED angel's from angelibright.com, but they don't appear like they can deliver the goods. I had an order paid for since last October and I finally gave up the wait about two months ago. I've seen angelibright LED's on other Bimmers, and they are definitely the brightest I've ever seen. Full daylight visible and no dimming on the outer angels. I wish they could've delivered on the 1er. The one's they came out with for the E90 series seem to be throwing bulb-out codes and they haven't figured out a fix.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan
Appreciate 0