///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
I thought about that but would people be interested in that? Even if the piece existed I dont see many people taking a plasma cutter or nibbler to their fender.

FYI T, yesterday I spent the day cleaning out carbon buildup on a you know what. What a chore, wow
If there is solid interest on the vent fascia, I would think Slek (or someone else) would take the challenge to develop one. One issue is making sure it is functional, and without downsides (e.g. pebbles coming out of the fender damaging the paint on the doors, not sure how it is on cars with a real one, maybe there is mesh on the inside?)

PS: Ouch, good job A-, you must be hurting from it. When it comes time for mine (and sadly it won't be the first time , I'll pay for your ticket cross-country to come help me, ha ha!) BTW, just cranked her up after a nearly 2 month absence (was out of state for a while), so visceral rewarding when her internals are clean, and such a different animal than the 1///M that you can't help but love both to death.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0