11-24-2014, 06:02 PM   #42
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4-335 View Post
Looks like you hit the stock TMAP sensor reading at 21.2psi. Seeing as you've upgraded everything else in that car of your, maybe it's time to upgrade the tune. Just kidding.

DAMN you hit that 15.1 degrees timing well. Must be fun to drive that car on the streets.
It's actually a Procede firmware hard limit that's causing the WGDC to be pulled as anything over 20psi is considered overboost and it's impossible to increase it without revised firmware which is annoying. I've been targeting 21psi from 3,000-6,000 but I might actually change it so that it targets 20psi up until 5,500 after which it targets 21psi until 6,000 before dropping towards redline. that will mean that I should hopefully hit my target at peak power but the Procede won't be able to react fast enough to drop the WGDC. In theory anyway...

But yeah, it's kind of annoying so I'll most likely change to a JB4 if I can figure out if changing the meth system over is easy. I don't want to have to buy all new meth hardware if I can avoid it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
That's awesome Alex - Congrats.

My old car is getting RB's soon, hopefully it can give yours a good run!
Thanks Steve! We gotta head out the drags again. I haven't been in ages and I've been itching to go. Did the original buyer end up selling it or he kept it?