Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcution View Post
Hello,

Where I need your guys help is in the following. I know a few poeple in the forum is having the same question as me -> Should I get this or the 328i (i got the wife and kid, but who cares right, LOL she is getting her Q7). Another thing that is bothering me is when are they coming out with a new design for the 1 series or the "2 series", should I wait?

40k is a lot of money and I want to make sure I make the right decision. Also do you guys think the 2.1k is worth the navigation system on the 135i?
This is all what I would do personally....I would pick the 135i over the 328i. I also don't have a family to drive around so that's why I say that, and I'm also still in my 20's. I also don't like the look of the new 1 series' that are coming out, would rather get a e8x model. As for the pricing, yes 40k is a lot of money. And there are a lot of vehicle options in that price range to look at....I believe the 2.1k for navigation is too much, and I would rather just use a Garmin or something of the sort. In my experience with other car manufacturers navigation, they are just another thing to fix when they stop working. Years ago I had a 07 Si with navigation and had to get it replaced 3 different times. Get rid of that option and get the M-Sport package instead
Appreciate 0