05-31-2007, 06:11 PM   #27
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG4 View Post
Hi everyone!

I ve been following the forum for quite a while now, but didn't really have the time to join. Too many things to do, too many places to go if you know what i mean.

Anyway, i ve been waiting for the einser coupe for a long time now and almost two weeks ago i was ready - hand in pocket- for a downpayment on the 3-door version but decided to wait a bit more. I hope that the ol' saying "good things come to those who wait" will come true for this one.

As for the more stiff suspension mentioned earlier i would like to note,if i am not mistaken, that the picture of the car is taken either in the 'mini carousel' curve or the carousel itself the 'Ring. As you all know its quite a scary one and very very inclined. The inclined plane of the curve goes to about half-width of the track so in that photo the left side of the car is in the "barrel" and the other on the level piece of track hence the 'jurky' effect. Just a thought...
The video that surfaced earlier showed that the car has quite a lot of grip so i dont think its a big deal anyway, i m just thinking out loud.

Cheers and thanks in advance for your welcome!:smile: :smile:

Big4
Welcome aboard man...and cool observations.