View Single Post
      09-28-2010, 03:43 AM   #49
1q2w3e4r
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post

Benny well you never know, I wonder if swapping from a large single nozzle to two smaller nozzles will make a difference? Same with unleaded race fuel, it can make more power if you can take advantage of timing. The results will show!

Well hey thanks, but the 1 series community has been behind the mods I've made to my 135, without this online community I wouldn't have known the first step to take, or the options I had to choose from at any step.

Big thanks to everyone here who makes it fun to own a 1 series and play with your car.

I'd love to make some fun videos in my 135 when I get the opportunity and time.

Tim, thanks! Driveline endurance remains to be seen, but BMW usually has pretty stout engineering. In my experience drag strips are tough on driveline and I don't want to break my daily driver. I've got a street/strip car for that kinda tomfoolery!
Just saw this quote! Prick! And you know your lying.

The grudge match continues! I think a twin car camera setup is in order

Pete can tune it, that's no problem. Its just how much timing it can take. Hey, if my little 2.6 could run 25psi on 98 RON

Give us a buzz if your around this long weekend, I'd be keen to go for a strap and you can take the Merc out for a run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
We can tickle another 10kW out of this beast with race gas some more meth and a few tune tweaks.

Is this currently the highest dyno reading for an N54 in Australia?

Any plans for a quarter mile run Kenny.... ease it off the line and shoot for MPH? I reckon it should do around 120-122MPH which would be a great result. Hopefully more.. some have achieved 124-126MPH with similar mods.

Cheers,

Adrian
He'll run it, we're trying to find a private day at WSID to head out to as they are the best value for money.

I had to LOL at the "ease it off the line" method, ask him about his "easing it off the line method for E46 M3s next time your chatting...

It's got to trap mid 120s, the power is there.
Appreciate 0