View Single Post
      10-17-2008, 02:24 AM   #37
cozza
///Mthusiast
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i (March delivery)

Well, as expected, Yarra Trams has denied all liability, and said that my 2 witness statements weren't worth the paper they're written on, as I work with both witnesses. Now, I work for a company that employs around 250 people, and the incident occured on the corner our office is situated, at around lunch time.

Whether I'm connected to the witnesses or not should not have any bearing on their account of the events. I'm absolutely furious but there's not a thing I can do about it. My insurance company, Shannons, refused to assist me with a claim at all, stating that there was insufficient evidence to build a case, and that Yarra Trams would prove too difficult to deal with, and wouldn't back down.

I've subsequently dumped Shannons as my insurer. They can shove it. I thought insurance companies were there to help. I will never recommend Shannons to anyone.

I've had to finance the repair of the car myself, which I had done today. I took the car to Bridge Road Body Works in Richmond, who did a fantastic job, at a great cash price.

I'll finish up with this: Yarra Trams can get f*cked, as can Shannons.