View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #22
maupineda
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4MC

Next I upgraded the tires, when I first bought the car it came with different brands front and rear, in the front she had Dunlop Sport 01 A/S and in the rear some unknown Chinese. The Dunlops were all season and since Mexico has warm wheather all year long I opted for summer tires. I needed rounded shoulders as my wheels are ET 35 so I picked a set of PZERO ROSSO's which I have to say are more than decent tires, I know they are not the best tires but definitely not bad at all either. I have to say that these tires may be underrated and now Tire Rack has them for about 500 A SET!!! Super cheap for a very decent tire!

Here are the pics of the tires before and after being mounted

As you can see they are very rounded and suit me very well due to my wheel setup.

Compare to my previous tires these are just day and night, I no longer can brake traction that easily and even on polished concrete they hold traction very well. I will have to wait till the raining season to see how they are in the wet but at least for spirited driving they are superb and since I have square setup the car is very neutral with still the ability to adjust with throttle and steering. I don't know how they do at the track but the chances I track my beauty are very minimal.
Appreciate 0