Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
Got the rear diffuser for my self in the 2X2 Gloss and the mirror caps/spoiler in 2X2 Gloss for my buddy's birthday and christmas presents! Great deals and I am sure a great product.

Any one who has not gotten on the boat who is thinking about it should now! This is too good of a deal to pass up. Look at BMW's prices on their CF, Icarbon's are more than half the price and from what I can see Icarbon is of equal quality.

Keep up the good work guys!!
While I agree that this is a great deal, I don't think you can really compare to BMW's prices. You have to keep in mind that BMW's CF parts are all dry carbon, which is a more expensive process and of course they are OEM parts.

That said, I'm in for the diffuser, mirror caps, and spoiler .
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Last edited by Dangerlucas; 09-30-2009 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0