View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
Tough choice. My 135 was written up for all it's mods under similar circumstances. Later they tried to make me pay for my first HPFP replacement blaming my mods (before the recall occurred). I'm now at the end of my "warranty" anyways and nothing came of it.

That's the main issue..the warranty. I guess if a person were really worried about the warranty then they shouldn't get catless downpipes. The only way you can be safe for sure is to remove your aftermarket downpipes.

I guess if I had to do it again then I probably just wouldn't take my car to the dealer at all if it were just routine maintenance. Then if something bigger comes up you can remove your downpipes before taking the car in.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0